Ability Connection is excited to announce the creation of our new logo. After much review, feedback and study, the new design is launching effective immediately. The change comes at a pivotal time for the organization, and the movement of supporting those with special needs. The social issue of tolerance, acceptance, integration and inclusion for children and adults with disabilities is vast, often forgotten, and misunderstood.
Our new logo has significant meaning in sharing the message to the community. The message of hope, and of change. The message of our mission and vision.
- The Five Figures represent our mission and five program pillars of Inclusion, vocational training, education, independent living, Health
- Five figures also represent our constituency of clients, families, volunteers, staff and the community
- Five colors represent the diversity of our clients and many special needs
- Figures are interchangeable and represent both ambulatory and non ambulatory
- Figures are in a circle, representing Inclusion and unity
“Life Change Through Inclusion”
- Our Mission is to advance the independence, productivity, inclusion, and full citizenship of persons with special needs.
- Our Purpose: We carry out our mission by providing life changing programs, services and support in healthcare, nutrition, education, vocational training, therapies, housing, financial support, transportation, respite care, independent living skills, and community inclusion.
- Our vision is to create “life without limits” for children and adults with special needs.
- Our motto is “Life Change through Inclusion”