Accessibility Statement for Organization website
Ability Connection is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Ability Connection takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Organization website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Organization website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Organization website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Organization website:
- Phone: 214-351-2500
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 8802 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas TX 75235
- Postal address: 8802 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas TX 75235
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Ability Connection assessed the accessibility of Organization website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 30 October 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.