Ability Connection’s Training Center is a licensed Individualized Skill and Socialization (ISS) provider designed to engage individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities through comprehensive life-changing care, training, and support.
At Ability Connection we strive to provide purposeful and intentional services; integrating member choice to create a “Meaningful Day.” Our Training Center is designed to support adults across all levels of need.
TRAINING CENTER OVERVIEW
TRAINING CENTER ADMISSION PROCESS
- Applicant, along with family or guardian, submits interest form.
- Applicant, along with family or guardian, visits and tours the Ability Connection Training Center.
- Applicant completes and submits application.
- Review – Ability Connection staff reviews application and will follow up to discuss any issues or concerns with applicant/family/guardian.
- Date(s) – Ability Connection sets up one or more trial dates with applicant.
- Upon successful completion of trial date(s), applicant completes any additionally required forms (medical authorization, social media authorization, etc.), and Ability Connection staff establishes a start date for new attendee.
Media Authorization Form
Emergency Authorization Form