Training Center Program Attendee Registration Application
- Applicant, along with family or guardian, visits and tours the Ability Connection Training Center.
- Applicant completes and submits application.
- Review – Ability Connection staff reviews application and will follow up to discuss any issues or concerns with applicant/family/guardian.
- Date(s) – Ability Connection sets up one or more trial dates with applicant.
- Upon successful completion of trial date(s), applicant completes any additionally required forms (medical authorization, social media authorization, etc.), and Ability Connection staff establishes a start date for new attendee.